Policies at Abel Gold & Silver Exchange
Things You Need to Know
At Abel Gold & Silver Exchange, we want to give our customers the most enjoyable shopping experience, one that will keep them coming back to our store time and time again. That’s why we believe that our store policies should be fair, clear and transparent. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for - please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
1. Any information given by any employee of Abel Gold & Silver Exchange should be taken as a personal opinion and NOT as "INVESTMENT ADVISE."
2. Since the precious metal market is extremely fast moving, customers should do their own independent study and make their own purchasing decisions based off that research.
3. Based off a variety of factors, the precious metal market may fluctuate, so do your due diligence to evaluate before you make your purchase.
4. Please remember that we are in business to satisfy our customers, however, we will strive to be wise in our dealings and make a bit of a profit, so we can expand & improve our business.
5. Please make your own decisions and know that we are NOT financial planners, investment professionals, or retirement specialists.
6. No precious metal sales will be made using this site. All precious metal purchases need to be completed at our store.
7. We purchase precious metals from you at 2.5% over the current spot price and in most cases, we sell precious metals at 2.5% over our purchase price.
8. All non-precious metal sales are "AS IS, NO RETURN."